What happens when two experienced real estate professionals see the need for senior-specific support in their industry? They take the appropriate measures to become senior real estate experts. That’s what happened when our founders, Jan Brito and Laura Quigley of Brito Associates at COMPASS, saw the need for senior real estate guidance. Jan and Laura completed the rigorous Certified Senior Housing Professionals™ (CSHP) certification through the Seniors Real Estate Institute, making them the only team in the region with this qualification. In order to obtain the CSHP™ certification, they had to:
- Research and study local housing options
- Conduct senior-led focus groups to better understand the senior homeowner’s point of view
- Tour and document the region’s leading senior living communities to help their clients navigate the many options available to them today
- Create valuable housing resources for clients based on housing options
- Complete and pass the CSHP™ exam and application process
- Complete the Senior Real Estate Institute’s Review Board interview
With dedication, hardwork, and improving and expanding their skills, the pair founded Capital Senior Solutions at COMPASS.
Capital Senior Solutions doesn’t specialize in just one aspect of senior real estate—we guide you through the entire home buying, selling, and moving process. As the region’s only Certified Senior Housing Professionals®, our team does all the hard work, so you don’t have to worry about every nitty-gritty detail. Equipped with confidence, you’ll be able to focus on what matters most, without feeling pressured or overwhelmed.